New day, new tweak in Cydia: CameraButtons. CameraButtons gives you complete touch-free control of your iOS camera app. You can set the volume up button, volume down button, and shake action to any of the following functions:
* Switches to photo mode if not already in photo mode and takes a picture.
* Switches to video mode if not already in video mode and begins recording.
* Snaps a photo or starts video recording depending on which mode the camera is currently in.
* Switches Flash between Off, Auto, and On modes for compatible devices.
* Switches HDR mode On and Off for compatible devices.
* Switches between the front and back cameras for compatible devices.
CameraButtons also has a Lockscreen Launch function which lets you open the Camera app straight from your Lockscreen by holding down the Volume Up or Volume Down button.
NOTE: CameraButtons does not add an icon to your Springboard. You need to open the Settings app and enable it from the CameraButtons preference menu.
CameraButtons is available for $0.99 in Cydia Store via BigBoss repo…