New to iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and trying to figure out how to save a picture from an email or MMS message; or need to paste the picture into a new message? It is very simple to do and we show you how, after the break!
Here’s how to save a picture from a Mail message:
- Open the message in Mail that contains the picture.
- If the file has not been downloaded from the server, just click on it and it will download and appear on the screen.
- Tap and hold your finger down on the image and a box will pop up with three options.
- The first option is Save Image. This will save the picture in your Photos App under Camera Roll.
- The second option is Copy. This will put the picture on your clipboard where you can then paste it into any other application that allows paste.
- The final option is Cancel to return to your mail message.
That’s it. It really is that simple! If you have any other good Mail tips let us know in the comments!