If you are bored with the same old generic email signature that comes with all your iOS devices, here’s a tutorial that teaches you how to get an HTML signature and apply it to all your emails.
NOTE: works with the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and your computer.
1. Go to : coolgeex.com/iphonesign
2. Enter all the information you want to appear in your new signature. If you want icons to show up next to your work, mobile and fax numbers, leave the label section blank.
NOTE: you also have the ability to check what other services will appear in your signature ( like Facebook,Twitter or LinkedIn ) and you can set up your email signature, so that the recipient can call you directly through FaceTime or Skype.
3. When you’re done inputing all the info that you want to appear in your new email signature, create a PIN number and click on ‘Create Signature’
4. On the next screen, just tap on the link provided for iOS devices
5. On the next screen, enter your PIN code but don’t tap an ‘GO’ just yet. Add that page to your homescreen.
6. Now, tap on the new icon you just created, and send someone an email with your new signature.
6.1 Your new signature will look something like this ( or much much better ):