New day, new update in Cydia: iFile. iFile is a file manager and viewer. iFile is a file manager runnning under user root. It works for iPhone, iPod Touch and the iPad.
It allows fast navigation through the iPhone file system. You can directly view files of various types, e.g. movies, sound, text, HTML, Microsoft types, PDF, various compressed formats. For PDF files direct jumping to pages is possible. ZIP packing and compressed file unpacking is also supported. Files can be sent as email attachments. Text files and property lists can be edited. Folders and files can be bookmarked. In addition, files can be uploaded and downloaded from iFile’s built-in web server.
New in this update:
- Fixed issue that if a folder iFile starts with did not exist, iFile showed the spinning wheel forever.
- Fixed crash when transferring a file from iFile to iFile (sender crashes).
- Fixed bug that when a user chose select all, iFile did not enable the toolbar buttons.
- Fixed crash when tapping on folder in search results of hierarchical search.
- Fixed crash when choosing a viewer for a file without known type for 4th time.
- Fixed that opening files in iFile via URL ifile:/// did not work anymore. This was a problem in context with Attachment Saver and Safari Download Manager.
- Slowed down animation when moving through tabs in tab chooser (cover flow).
- Enabled antialiasing in tab chooser (cover flow).
iFile is available in Cydia via BigBoss repo…