If you use the default Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad, there’s probably been a time or two that plans change and you need to change the time of a meeting or appointment. While you can always edit the event and manually change the time, the Calendar app does give you another way that’s actually a lot faster.
- Launch the Calendar app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Along the bottom, select the Day option and find the day of the appointment that you’d like to change.
- When you’ve found the event or appointment you want to move, simply tap and hold on it.
- You’ll now notice anchors that come up. You can now drag it up and down to change the time on that given day or left and right to move it to a different day altogether.
- Once you’re done moving it, just tap anywhere else on the screen and the event will be moved to where you placed it.