A couple of weeks ago, we told you that a new version of TinyUmbrella is in development, and today, notcom finally released v4.1.8 which comes with a new UI and new features.
TinyUmbrella lets you save your SHSH blobs so you can always downgrade your iOS devices to a previous firmware. You can also use TinyUmbrella to upgrade your iPhone 4 to a stock firmware without upgrading the baseband.
NOTE: iPhone 3Gs / 3G Users – DO NOT USE TINYUMBRELLA in an attempt tosave your baseband. It will not work. The baseband protection is for iPhone 4 *ONLY*.
Here are some new features in v4.1.8:
- Totally redesigned UI for all platforms
- Original artwork by iOPK of Chronic Dev Team
- Spinny Icon code
- Quaqua look and feel (mac only due to license restrictions)
- Much cleaner look and feel all around
- Known Devices!
- Now all devices detected by TinyUmbrella are saved for future use!
- You can remove them as well (Right click -> delete from history)
- You can save SHSH with known devices as well (No more requirement for the device to be connected)
- Recovery Devices
- If you connect a device in recovery mode you can still kick it out of recovery (Right click -> Kick out of recovery)
- Save SHSH now saves ALL SHSHs available at Cydia with one button press!
- Change SHSH save directory
- Proxies (Web and Socks) for those that need them!
- Better port 80 detection.
Download TinyUmbrella for Mac, Windows and Linux from the official website