Worried you might miss an urgent SMS message and wondering how to set up multiple alerts? Annoyed at the amount of notifications you’re getting for texts and trying to figure out how to dial them back a notch or three? No problem, you can do both easily on iPhone and we’ll show you how after the break!
If you want to increase or decrease the amount of pop up and sound/vibrate alerts your iPhone gives you for each text, here’s what to do:
- Launch the Settings app
- Scroll down to Messages and tap it
- Tap on Play Alert Tone
- Set the number of alerts you want, from once (1) to 10 times.
- That’s it!
Once, as the name implies, goes off once and never again. From Twice to 10 Times, alerts go off at 2 minute intervals.
Have any other handy SMS tips? Any special way you like to set up your texts? Let us know in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- how to stop 2 minute reminder of text iPhone 5c
- how to turn off second text alert
- take reminder message tone off iphone
- How do I turn off text message alert
- turn off msg on multiple iphones
- how to turn off second alert with text message on iphone new version 7 0
- how do I set a reminder tone when I get a text on my iphone 4
- MULTIPLE REMINDERS TEXT MESSAGE IPHONE
- how to set number of tone reminders on ipad
- How do I turn off multiple message alerts in iOS 7
Powered by Facebook Comments