Worried you might miss an urgent SMS message and wondering how to set up multiple alerts? Annoyed at the amount of notifications you’re getting for texts and trying to figure out how to dial them back a notch or three? No problem, you can do both easily on iPhone and we’ll show you how after the break!
If you want to increase or decrease the amount of pop up and sound/vibrate alerts your iPhone gives you for each text, here’s what to do:
- Launch the Settings app
- Scroll down to Messages and tap it
- Tap on Play Alert Tone
- Set the number of alerts you want, from once (1) to 10 times.
- That’s it!
Once, as the name implies, goes off once and never again. From Twice to 10 Times, alerts go off at 2 minute intervals.
Have any other handy SMS tips? Any special way you like to set up your texts? Let us know in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- how to remove second text notification on ios 7
- how to set number of tone reminders on ipad
- how to shut off mutiple notifications on iphone 4s
- second alert text iphone
- how do i turn on the text tone on my iphone 5
- turn 2nd message notifier off iphone
- ios 7 set number of text reminders
- how to turn off 2nd alert for texts
- how to turn off multi alert text message
- turning off double ring spy on text messages
Powered by Facebook Comments