Worried you might miss an urgent SMS message and wondering how to set up multiple alerts? Annoyed at the amount of notifications you’re getting for texts and trying to figure out how to dial them back a notch or three? No problem, you can do both easily on iPhone and we’ll show you how after the break!
If you want to increase or decrease the amount of pop up and sound/vibrate alerts your iPhone gives you for each text, here’s what to do:
- Launch the Settings app
- Scroll down to Messages and tap it
- Tap on Play Alert Tone
- Set the number of alerts you want, from once (1) to 10 times.
- That’s it!
Once, as the name implies, goes off once and never again. From Twice to 10 Times, alerts go off at 2 minute intervals.
Have any other handy SMS tips? Any special way you like to set up your texts? Let us know in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- iphone 5 text reminder
- how can you turn off the second ring tone from going off on my iphone
- how to turn off multi alerts from text ios 7 1 2
- iphone 2nd text reminder
- iohone messenger texts alerts
- how turn my text messaging alert back on on my iphone 4s
- how to turn on text message alert on iphone
- how to turn on text alert on iphone
- how to turn on second ring for messages
- how to turn on message tone when iphone
Powered by Facebook Comments