Worried you might miss an urgent SMS message and wondering how to set up multiple alerts? Annoyed at the amount of notifications you’re getting for texts and trying to figure out how to dial them back a notch or three? No problem, you can do both easily on iPhone and we’ll show you how after the break!
If you want to increase or decrease the amount of pop up and sound/vibrate alerts your iPhone gives you for each text, here’s what to do:
- Launch the Settings app
- Scroll down to Messages and tap it
- Tap on Play Alert Tone
- Set the number of alerts you want, from once (1) to 10 times.
- That’s it!
Once, as the name implies, goes off once and never again. From Twice to 10 Times, alerts go off at 2 minute intervals.
Have any other handy SMS tips? Any special way you like to set up your texts? Let us know in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- shut off two min reminder iphone 5
- iPhone stop multiple texts incoming
- how can you turn off the second ring tone from going off on my iphone
- how to turn on alert messages in iphone 3gs
- whoe fo you stop a text from alerting twice in ios7
- iphone 5 turning off text alerts
- iphone 5 text reminder
- iphone 5 2nd alert for text i0s7
- ios7 turn off text message alerts
- i phone 5 how to get rid of the seccond text alesrt
Powered by Facebook Comments