Seas0nPass provides an ‘un-tethered’ jailbreak for the latest 4.2.1 (iOS 4.3) AppleTV software. This came hot on the heels of the recently released jailbreak (RedSn0w, Pwnage Tool) for devices running iOS 4.3.1. Since this is ‘untethered’, kindly disregard all referrences to steps found under the “Using Seas0nPass for a tethered boot” section.
These are instructions on how jailbreak your second generation Apple TV using Seas0nPass. Have fun and enjoy!
- Make sure you’re running the latest version of iTunes.
- Download Seas0nPass: Mac [10.6 or later] | Windows [XP or later]
- A micro USB cable will be required to complete the jailbreak.
- Disconnect all iPods, iPhones, and iPads from the computer before running Seas0nPass.
- Head on over to Seas0nPass for the rest of the step-by-step tutorial.