Instagram has been updated with the ability to tag topics your posts and the ability to manage your photo comments
Instagram is an amazingly fun & simple life-sharing app for your iPhone. Snap photos wherever you go to show the world what’s going on in your life. Follow your friends’ photo updates as they move through the world. Select from photo filters that transform regular ol’ photos into works of art you’ll want to keep around forever.
– Apply over a dozen fun & beautiful filters to your photos
– Post as many photos as you want, for free
– Find and follow friends who are using the app
– Attach (optional) location information to any of your posts
– Share your posts to Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, Posterous, & Facebook
– Check in to Foursquare when you post a photo with a location
– Let your friends know what you think by liking & commenting on their photos
– View the most popular photos around the world from Instagram users
– Supports first generation, 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4 phones
– Full iPhone 4 front & back camera support
What’s New In This Version:
— Tag topics in your posts! Just type a topic with a # in front of it to add your own photo to the stream for that tag, like #coffeeart or #newyork.
— Manage comments-delete comments on your photos, or your own comments on other photos
— Flag and Block problematic users (go to the gear icon on any user page)
— New Korean and Portuguese (Portugal) translation and updates to all of our translations
— Bug fixes
You can download Instagram from the App Store for free.