Have you ever imagine someday your dog will become a diva? Doggy Diva app for the iPhone and iPod touch is here to help you realize your imagination. Doggy Diva allows you to dress cute puppy with a variety of clothes and fancy accessories.
Doggy Diva has an intiutive interface that is easy to navigate around. You have 10 cute dog breeds to choose from: Maltese, Schnauzer, Bulldog, Poodle, Yorkie, Labrador Retriever, German Shepard, Beagle, Golden Retriever, and Chihuahua. After that, you get to choose from a wide range of finely-detailed accessories to accessorize your doggy. It is up to your creativity and fashion sense. You can dress your dog with fancy tops, bottoms, hats, glasses, and collars. The game play is very easy as you can swap the accessories with just a swipe of your finger. After you are satisfy with the look of your dog, you can save it in the gallery for viewing pleasure later or share it to Facebook, Twitter or email to your friends to brag about it!
Doggy Diva is a cute doggy dressing game that can spark your creativity and imagination to create an exquisite doggy diva. Doggy Diva costs only $0.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies). We recommend this app not just to dog lovers, but also parents and kids who would love to spend some time together to dress up a cute doggy.
Doggy Diva’s developer is sponsoring iPhoneMY 3 copies of promo codes for this giveaway. If you’re a dog lover or feeling lucky, you definitely have to participate in this giveaway! Well, here’s what you need to do.
1) Follow @iPhoneMY in Twitter.
2) Tweet the following message before 11:59 PM (GMT +8) May 12th 2011: Win a copy of Doggy Diva app for iOS on @iPhoneMY via http://goo.gl/vYW1C
3) We will search Twitter.com for tweets and retweets and randomly pick up the winners.
4) Make sure to follow @iPhoneMY on Twitter so we can get in touch with you once the giveaway is over.
5) If you want to increase your odds of winning, you can also leave a comment to this post. If your Twitter account isn’t included as part of your Disqus profile, please leave a link to your account or Tweet so I can find you.
6) Winners will be contacted via Twitter on 13th May 2011 afternoon.