Tapbots, one of the most innovative, user experience-oriented iPhone app developers, has released Tweetbot for iPhone. Tweetbot is a Twitter client with personality and Tapbots claims:
Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.
- Push Notifications via Boxcar.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos and videos, manage your lists, and much more.
Tweetbot is still rolling out to all countries and we’re anxiously waiting to download it. It’s currently available in the New Zealand App Store but should start showing up internationally soon. Has it hit your local store yet? Let know when it does and what you think!
[iTunes link, thanks everyone who sent this in!]