Just some things to consider about tomorrow’s announcement:
- “..You’ll never forget” seems to indicate some sort of cloud backup of data. Perhaps music and video from iTunes in the cloud. That’s something that has been long rumored.
- AppleTV is due for the 4.2 Airplay video update. Airplay from the cloud seems like a likely tie in.
- There isn’t any media or ‘event’ planned.
- This will be something webcast tomorrow morning in the US. The timing indicates it is a global event, not US centric (otherwise why wake up at 7am on the West Coast – and show the time zones London and Tokyo? That’s a likely tie-in to the big news.
- Facebook’s Email event is later today. Apple loves foiling other events with news of their own. Google has a smaller fashion event on Wednesday.
- What iTunes event would be complete without Beatles speculation?