Camera+ has been updated with 18 improvements to enhance overall experience of using the app
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.
Everybody has a creative side… Camera+ will help bring that creativity out in you, all with a fun, innovative, and beautiful design.
★ EXCLUSIVE Touch Exposure & Focus for the ultimate control…
Set exposure separately from focus for the ultimate control of your shots… simply touch with a 2nd finger while focusing to adjust exposure until your shot is perfect. [available on iPhone 4 and 3GS on iOS4 only]
★ EXCLUSIVE Photo Flashlight to brighten up your photos…
Use the iPhone 4 LED flash as a continuous fill light to improve photo quality, especially for portrait and macro shots.
★ No more blurry shots…
Use the stabilizer to steady your camera and get the sharpest pics you can.
★ Put an end to crooked pics…
Use the grid to line up your shots and eliminate unsightly angled photos.
★ Highest quality zoom…
Camera+ has a 6× digital zoom that simply blows away the competition in terms of quality.
★ Scene modes and flash…
Most modern digital cameras all have scene modes to help you get the best photos for your particular situation. And why shouldn’t your iPhone have this great feature? Well, with Camera+, you get to choose from several scene modes including Backlit, Sunset, Night, Portrait, Beach, and many more. If you just want great looking shots with the least amount of fuss, just tap Auto and watch your lifeless pics come alive. And for the times when your photos came out too dark, we have a high quality digital flash to make them look great.
★ Crops let you frame your pics perfectly…
If you didn’t line up your shot perfectly when you took it, you can easily fix that with Camera+. And when you want to get a bit creative, we setup a bunch of popular crop sizes for you. With a single tap, you can make your pics square, 4×6, 8×10, etc. We’ve even included a “golden ratio” crop to get the most aesthetically pleasing results.
★ Dozens of amazing effects…
We partnered with professional photographer, Lisa Bettany, to bring you a slew of stunningly beautiful effects. With a single tap, you can transform a soulless pic into a work of art. Make your photos shimmer with “HDR”… get down and dirty with “Grunge”… fill your pics with emotion and despair with “So Emo”. And this is just the tip of the iceberg… there are dozens of 1-touch effects for you to experiment with so that you can get the perfect result every time.
★ Wrap it all up with stylish borders…
With Camera+, you get several great border designs so that you can put the finishing touch on your photos.
★ Share your creations…
Whether you want to show your results to your friends and family or the whole world, Camera+ has got you covered. Share your pics on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr. Or go the simple route and email them from right within the app.
What’s New In This Version:
For Camera+ 2.0, we added over 50 awesome, new features]. For version 2.1, we’ve switched gears and worked hard to make the overall experience of using the app much more pleasurable. We made a whole bunch of speed improvements so everything feels zippier. We fixed many niggling bugs so the app now has a much more solid feel to it. And we added many little features and user interface improvements so that it’s much more intuitive and more of a delight to use.
One thing we didn’t focus on for 2.1 is any revolutionary, new features. But you’ll definitely want to come back soon for version 2.2. That’s all we’ll say about this for now. 😉
1. PERFORMANCE!! Many areas of the app have been significantly optimized, especially effects processing. You’ll see vast improvements when trying out the different effects/borders and when saving/sharing photos that have effects applied.
2. MOAR CAMERA BUTTON!! We’ve added several more instances of the camera button so that you can instantly get to shooting from almost anywhere in the app.
3. We’ve changed the icon for multi-select so that it’s at least 473% more understandable. Yes, it’s inconsistent with what Apple does in the Photos app, but it actually makes sense now. You’re welcome.
4. You can now choose the order which your photos will be shared.
5. We’ve added options so that you can have your photos automatically saved to your Camera Roll as you shoot them.
6. The usability of the Info panel has been substantially improved and is now much more consistent with the rest of the Lightbox (ok, ok… we moved a couple of buttons, but we promise that you’ll quickly adjust to the new layout and you’ll like it much better before long).
7. You can now get info on photos from the Lightbox without having to zoom them first.
8. We added a menu option to turn geotagging on and off.
9. You can now tap-and-hold most buttons to display an associated action sheet with additional options.
10. The Copy button has been removed from the zoomed photo toolbar and has been replaced as a tap-and-hold popup.
11. We fixed a bug where photo previews were incorrect when an effect on them was set to a level less than 100%.
12. Location services are now only active when you’re in the camera view, saving precious battery life (thanks, jL Fotography).
13. Geotags and metadata are now retained when emailing photos.
14. The Pinhole effect has been dramatically improved.
15. We’ve improved the quality of several of the effects.
16 Vintage, Offset, Film, and Sprockets borders have been improved.
17. Most of the analog-style effects have more of a random feel to them now.
18. We fixed a bug where some people were having trouble sharing their photos on TheFaceBook.
And there are many, many other minor improvements and bug fixes in this release.
You can purchase Camera+ from the App Store for $0.99.